If you're having difficulties installing BeauByte app on your new device, make sure:
- That your date, time, and timezone are correct. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. Time Zone might list another city in your time zone.
- That your iOS software is up to date. To check for updates, tap Settings > General > Software Update. You can also connect your iPhone to iTunes and click Check for Update on your device's Summary page.
- To check that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're using cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > Cellular. You might need to connect to Wi-Fi to download the app.
- That you have an active Internet connection.
- To see if other devices, like laptops or tablets, can connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
- Reset your Wi-Fi router by turning it off and then on again.
If you're still experiencing difficulties, please contact BeauByteCare.