Certain product(s) in your order may be considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous Materials are as follows: aerosol product(s), some alcohol-based product(s), product(s) that contain contents under pressure, and others (e.g., hairspray, nail polish and product(s) containing flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals). These product(s) are restricted and required by the U.S. Department of Transportation to be shipped by ground-only transport. All orders containing Hazardous Materials can only be shipped to addresses within the Continental U.S. and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes or APO/ FPO addresses.
Articles in this section
- When will my order ship?
- How do I find out the status of my order?
- Can I add or remove a product(s) after my order has shipped?
- Can I change my order once it has been shipped?
- Can I cancel my order once it has been shipped?
- Can I change my shipping address once the order has been shipped?
- How do I change my shipping address before I placed my order?
- How can I track my order?
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Help, My tracking number doesn’t work.