An order can be cancelled for various reasons. In every instance, we make every effort to communicate with you prior to cancelling the order. We sincerely apologize if your order was cancelled without your knowledge. The most common reason why your order may be cancelled without your consent is that the information you provided for your billing address or the card's security code does not match the information that your bank currently has on file. For security purposes, we have to cancel orders that fail this verification.
Articles in this section
- How do I view my order history?
- How do I add a product to my Shopping cart?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I insert my Billing & Shipping information?
- How do I remove a product from my Shopping cart?
- How do I add a product to my Wishlist?
- How can I add a product from my Wishlist to my Shopping cart?
- How will I know if my order was processed?
- What if I did not receive an order confirmation for my order?
- How do I check the status of my order?